Sponsor or Exhibit at DISC 2018
The 2018 DISC conference will be hosted by the Archdiocese of Detroit. We hope you will be able to join us!
Why become a sponsor or exhibit at DISC 2018?
- DISC attendees are the decision-makers responsible for strategic planning, budgeting, oversight, and implementation of technology and communications systems.
- DISC is bigger than the conference because conferees represent Catholic Dioceses, Parishes and Schools through the United States and Canada.
- DISC offers ample face time between exhibitors and participants
Who should exhibit at DISC?
Products and services at DISC exhibits should feature emerging trends in information technology with a particular focus on the nonprofit sector.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
Maximize your marketing impact at DISC 2018 with a variety of exhibitor level and sponsorship opportunities. Examples of available opportunities this year include
- Daily Wi-Fi Sponsorship
- Quick Byte Presentations
- Networking Banquet Outing
- Breakfast, lunch and daily refreshments
- and many more!!!
DISC provides its exhibitors and sponsors unique venues to network with our conference attendees. Tickets for Conference Outing and the Networking Banquet are included for all DISC conferees, so these events are valuable opportunities to spend time with current and potential clients. Tickets for vendors are included for certain sponsorship levels and may also be purchased separately.